Thursday, March 02, 2006

GET LOST ON YOUR SEAT!!!

A MILLION GAJILLION years agao there was nothing.... yes absolutely nothing!! and then six days later there came into existance this ball of mass known as earth.... EARTH!!!! but let us not concern ourselves with the past, for now... yes now is what matters most!! danger mouse tackled me from the back. i twisted my ankle like a jackass in a flock of seagulls!! im limping!! DANGER MOUSE TACKLED ME AND NOW IM LIMPING!!! but uknow what.... i get knocked down... Zzzz

from footy to numerical solutions of ordinary differential equation... i rode this tiger... and now done is done. FOR I AM AZAM THE BRUCE, ORDAINED BY god. on guard! today feels like 'all around the world, statutes tumble for me!!' day... i feel like there ain't nothing i can't do.... cliches apart... lets flying, hian ji?

I DON"T BELIEVE IN MAGIC
LIFE IS AUTOMATIC
AND I DON'T MIND BEIN ON MY OWN!!!
YEAH I DON'T MIND BEIN ON MY OWN!!!!!
Courtesy Jimmy Hasslebank!!

from close encounters with things that burn to day trips to the city of the dead... i'm back people! im through with the meaningful and now... its clear blue skies all the way!! you with me on this, dawg?!

I SEE THEE SWAYIN
TO THE BAND PLAYIN
ONE OF OUR OLD FOVOURITE SONGS
FROM WAY BACK WHEN...
AND HERES A SECRET
YOU DIDN'T KNOW I KNEW
IM THRU WITH DOIN THINGS JUST CAUSE
it pleases you!!

ding dingy dingy dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.... pang pang pang!!
LAAAAAAAAAAAAYLA YOU GOT ME ON MY KNEES!!


ne1 sincere.. charming.. intelligent.. gimme missed kall on **********

im spent people!!
im spent!!
*as elusive, as exclusive, finals slain, nothing gained, blue skies loomin, flowers bloomin but i wonder where the bathroom is?!*

harris: dunya main aaaj koi kamas kam 19 terabytes to hoi gi.
everyone else: kya?
harris: viera *smile*
everyone else: oooh sahi baat hai!

SAFE... cracked!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dastiism is the answer to all your questions. *hi hoe hey ho hi hoe hey hoe waza hoe hi hoe hey hoe who hoe you who hi hoe hey hoe* the ancient mystic chant of the dastees.

9:25 PM  
Blogger fuss said...

Yes, Hoe. Hoe is right. Follow the Hoe, Hoe.
Hoe Hoe Hoe . Marry Kricemuss

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Wrote! :D (dandi wali smile).
Made no sense at all, but you wrote. And what is this Jonny-Quest-chanting going on here. (It was called Jonny Quest right?)

Anyway: "Soons you'll be home with me. Once upon a December."

I saw P&P. The Darcy love continues.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT!
I wrote the previous scrap and made up a mock site. Humbert Humbert is the lead character (Jeremy Irons, no less, mind you) of Lolita. You know the story..... pedophile, incest etc.
Click on humbert humbert, read the sites address and read what is written underneath.
Too close for comfort.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Azam said...

your a nut!! acorns and chalghozas have more tack than you!! and yes it was JQ and i know who humbert humbert is you silly lil' perve!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am over my Perve days. Am back to me parents given name on msn, orkut and all the other places I haunt. Please join orkut. I can scrap you all the time then.

4:10 PM  
Blogger fuss said...

what's with you and safe? what secrets have you kept locked away in your safe?

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby's got the bendsssss! OH nooo!
where do we go from here?
I wish something would happen.
Brought in the CIA
she don't have any reall frayyyynds

4:42 PM  
Blogger Amal said...

azam noon, im coming on monday for 10 days. you have a week to teach me soccer because im soul searching for the soccer player in me. you, me, pop socks and green haathi garbage cans, in race course park. ammar can come too. to cheer and be shady with a video camera.
date???

3:11 AM  
Blogger Azam said...

by the solar panels that grace your rooftop... it will be my honor to impart!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger fuss said...

hickory dickory docks,
11 o clock tick tocks,
my soccer shoes and socks,
have been put under the locks,
I haven't indulged in my 2nd favourite shauks,
ever since I left lahor-ocks

p.s. slap saed for me and give khutts a zapple

4:18 PM  
Blogger Azam said...

HAHAHAHA!!
Fasih-uddin Brailvy!
The zapple has been outlawed in south east asia. however, i know someone who knows someone that can help us. will gladly slap saed for you!

9:06 PM  
Blogger fuss said...

Why has the zapple been outlawed??!
We should have another round of riots in protest!
Or unless ofcourse, if you REALLY know someone who REALLY knows someone who can help us...
"are you a man with a vision?"

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOO!!! I HAM AA MANH IN SURRRRCH OF AAH VICHION...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home